Sunday, November 2, 2014

To the land of endless p-days…

Endless p-days are a LOT more confusing that I thought…

This is what I've been up to since I've been home… :)

The most recent-
I WENT TO THE SINGLES WARD TODAY! It was kind of crazy, but I just felt like I needed to go! So I just did it! I felt very peaceful there! And I met a lot of new fun people which is exactly what I wanted! So I'm excited about that so far!! ;)

I GOT A JOB AT SNOW SPRINGS ELEMENTARY.
Which is actually where I went to school! Crazy right?!
I applied for a lot of jobs, and got an interview with almost all of them! It was a really stressful week interviewing and trying to decided. A lot of prayer was involved, and a lot of figuring out how Heavenly Father was trying to communicate with me. I got a last minute phone call on the day I was going to accept another job. It was the vice principal of Snow Springs asking me if I'd come in for an interview for a para-educator in a special needs class. I almost didn't… but then decided that's one of the jobs that I really wanted! SO! I went in for an interview!
Long story short- I took the job! And I love it so far! I work in a class closely with the teacher with 11 1st-4th graders with special needs. It's hard work- but 100% worth it! :)

MOVIES….
My first one was Dolphin Tale 2.
Yes I know. Haha completely lame. I'd been home like a week and half. Darren (my moms husband) won free tickets for it on the radio and they were going with my step brother and sister…. so there ya go!! It became my first movie.
But the REAL first movie that I claim… Catching Fire.
Of course.

I've really only watched a few more movies since then…
Saturday's Warrior
Despicable Me 2
Frozen (that was STILL 3 weeks after I got home)
Annnnddddd that's pretty much it.
I've also watched some of Psych… but got bored so I'm pretty much done with that.
And the last episode of The Office. I didn't finish the rest of the episodes, so I just watched the last one!

THE THING I'VE LOVED THE MOST
HANGING OUT WITH MY FAMILY OF COURSE!!! :)
I literally just love it so much!! That's all I really want to do and will sacrifice a lot to do it. :) I just love these people.

MY PLANS
Go back to BYU in January.
Keep being a missionary :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...