Wednesday, June 6, 2012

...housing...

I write way too much in this blog. I mean, it is my journal, and I don't want to miss anything, but I'm sorry for boring you to death with my life. Ha although I do love my life, I realized it is far too boring for others to be reading. But that's totally fine with me! I'll continue because I love it!
So here's some more boring info!
I have been trying to get my life together because I haven't done much since school got out. I actually hadn't even registered for classes until Monday. Pathetic. I know. My mom would keep giving me hints here and there about how I needed to get my life together (how am I supposed to take that anyways?). Obviously, it was very true. So, I threw myself together, registered for classes, found and bought housing, applied for some scholarships (ok one), and have almost found another job. All in 3 days! I feel pretty accomplished!!
The housing was scary. If you think about it, housing pretty much impacts a ton of your life not only in college, but anywhere! It impacts the people you meet, how your ward will be, and a lot of other things I don't care to think about right now. Zach came with me and we went to a few of the places that I had researched were really good. All full. Every single one. FINALLY we found somewhere that was super nice and it seemed like a winner. It was! I didn't even ask my mom or anything! I just bought a contract! Crazy! I know! Whew. It was  relief though. Everywhere was filling up super fast so I had to get it as soon as I could. It was slightly exhilarating... just jumping on the boat like that (I have no idea if that is a real term used, I liked how it sounded...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...