Sunday, July 22, 2012

Man. I really do love life! :D

Sometimes I think about really weird stuff.
This time when my mind wandered I thought- "Am I afraid to die?"
It was kind of a weird one, I'd never really thought about it surprisingly.
But- you know what- I really am not afraid to die. That is all because of my religion. We never learn that death is a scary thing or that we should be afraid. All I know is that when I die, I get to see a lot of people that I love again. Who would be afraid of that? I also get to be a missionary! Come on. Let's be real. Best things ever! So I could see why a lot of people would be really afraid of dying, but not me! I wish I could tell everyone to not be afraid because really, it's a lot better up there! Not that down here is bad, because I love it down here as well! I can't imagine how it is up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...