Friday, November 23, 2012

Memory #8 & #9

#7 is my first fight with Christina. It was the dumbest thing ever. I found a new friend- M'kenna and I thought that I couldn't have 2 best friends. So, I wrote her a really mean letter. The mornings on the bus would go with me avoiding her and then she would usually punch me when she got on as I was sitting with M'kenna. We made up like a week later when I decided that I could have two best friends. That is the only fight I have ever had with one of my friends. Hahaha I'm glad we got over that. We are still best friends to this day.
#8 One day on a Sunday after church I think.... I taught Ashley, Christina, and Jackie how to drive a stick shift. It was in my dads really old Toyota. It was super fun and easy to drive. I don't even think Christina or Ash had their license. But ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...