Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A little photo update

This has to be the first thing on here... only because it is hilarious and will be a treasure someday. If you have seen Despicable Me... you know what this is :) 


I feel like all my blog posts lately have been about church and my mission... I need to also tell you what's going on in my normal day to day life right? What better way then PICTURES! I don't even know where I last left off with normal things... so I'm just going to guess...
*WARNING- these are NOT in order even a little bit. 
Took pictures of beautiful rainbows

Watched my dads funeral picture video and discovered he looked just like one of my cousins babies... 

Went to my uncle EJ's 60 surprise birthday party, and then went to the Bezzant pie party (no picture sorry) 

Took a pic of Kate sleeping after Karl hit her in the head with the car door... 

This creepy lady on the wall in Zach's cabin... 

Took another picture 

Took another picture..

Went to Ash's first basketball game against Orem. (nope... not a win)

Built this challenged snowmen with these great people.

Found this treasure and build a wall full of these lovely old pictures.

Taught Karl how to write a letter. 

Played apples to apples and I soooo WON! (I might just be a little competitive even in silly games... thanks for that dad)

Build this masterpiece with my besties. 

Hung out with Zach and his family at their cabin!

VOTED! Aren't they thrilled? 

Ate lots of food on thanksgiving!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...