Thursday, November 1, 2012

Memory #6

Since Halloween was yesterday and I was planning on writing this earlier this memory is about costume contests. I kind of like winning. I think anyone that knows me... or has even met for for 5 seconds knows that about me. I'm super competitive... about everything. I get that from my dad.
 Combine my favorite holiday and competitions is a bad idea.
I have won 3 costume contests in my life.
The first one was when I was 15 I think. I was Giselle from Enchanted. I don't even have a picture of me that year. Which my mom and I are still mad we didn't take. Although- I looked pretty awesome (I know you are wondering... I have been all of the red heads... Viona from Shrek, Ariel... Giselle... is that is.... ok not that impressive. I plan on being the girl from Brave when I get back from my mish... crap... here I go again thinking about it.)
The second was when I was a senior in High School. Andrew and I dressed up as old people. He actually shaved his head. I had my grandmas old wig and the drama teacher did our make up. We had so many people fooled. We actually acted like old people. That was the funny thing. When we went up for the contume some people were surprised because they actually thought we were real old people. That was a really really fun one.


Third was actually last year my family dressed up as the incredibles. We won that at our ward party. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...