Friday, August 31, 2012

Don't call me Lady.

I will seriously throw up on the spot if one more person calls me lady. 
I am only 19. That is for sure not old enough to be called  lady. 
It's only been happening for the past few weeks. I haven't been called it before. 
I'm sort of ticked. I feel like an old lady. 
"Give it to the lady" "There is a lady behind you"
I'd rather be called girl, or even man for that matter! (ok... maybe not man...)
I can't remember the other ways it's been used, but I tried to forget so I don't get depressed.
Maybe I really do have issues with this whole growing up thing. 
Just don't call me lady and we'll be fine. 
Thanks.
For you information, this is a lady. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I feel the same way! And I still always call the neighborhood moms girls because I can't help it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I know I'm not the only one! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...