Wednesday, October 31, 2012

19 days... I can do this.


19 days till I am done with this semester. Then I can just focus on my mission. Wow the days are going by slow. If I start thinking about my papers or my mission the world just switches to slow motion mode. It is literally killing me… and my grades. School hasn’t seemed to matter since the whole mission thing. Which is really bad. I’m still paying for this thing!

On Sunday our Primary had their program. My kids did SO good. They sang amazing and said their parts perfectly. Since they did so amazing we decided to write Elder Miller (their other teacher) some letters when we were in class. They are wrote the cutest and funniest things. I sent them to him along with another letter. I also got a letter back from him. I cannot believe how much he has changed already! I am so proud of him! Anyways. Just wanted to share the good news. J
I’ve just been preparing for my mission. All I want to do is study the Book of Mormon and Preach my Gospel. I have also decided to take on Jesus the Christ. My Stake President told me that if I read it before my mission it will bring me so many blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...