Sunday, January 6, 2013

I love my new Primary kids!

I seriously do! They are 2 years younger.... well... kind of. They are 4 turning 5. I had the 5 turning 6. Two of them are siblings of 2 girls in my older class. They are just a blast. Their sweet spirits make me want to be better and I can't stop smiling around them! They were so good in Primary I didn't even know what to do... seriously. I was astonished. Then in class I actually got through the whole lesson without a problem! I even dragged it out longer and they loved it! I gave them ring pops and they just surrounded me talking the whole time. They told me stories, asked me questions, and we all just laughed. I am going to miss my other crazy heads (even when they scream my name when I walk into Primary), but I can't wait to have a new class to learn from! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Nicole,

    I blogstalk you. I promise I'm not psycho. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am that not one, but two of my children get to have you as a primary teacher. You will be such a great missionary! We will miss you!

    Love,
    Marci, Emma and Zach Bargeron :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I do not think that is crazy at all Sister Bargeron :) I do it to a million people! Mine is just a pretty boring one to stalk ;) I am just so blessed to get to even have your kids in my class! I love them so much! They are both so cute and knowledgable about the gospel and their Savior. It impresses me more than you know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! And I'm glad to know you don't think I'm psycho.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...