Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Goals

Everyone is making goals and I thought that it would be weird if I made goals because I am going my mission in 89 days (yep, I'm still counting down). But I decided that even though I am going on a mission I can still make a keep at least a few goals :)

1. Exercise at least 5 times a week. (I will be already doing this and more on my mission, so I might as well start now!)

2. Attend the temple at least once a week (I am hoping to go twice a week, but I feel like one is reasonable, then I don't have to feel like a failure when I don't accomplish it)

3. Say my morning prayers.

4. Be kind to others.

Oh! I made a goal in December not to get on Facebook at all and I TOTALLY accomplished it! I don't even like it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...