Thursday, January 17, 2013

Oh dreams...

Normally I don't remember my dreams. But when I do, they are usually really really weird and pointless. But last night I had the weirdest and most real dream that I have ever had. Of course it took place at work (because that's all I have been doing lately) and involved one of my favorite co-workers and one of my favorite people in the whole world. It was not happy though. I woke up and once I finally realized that it was a dream, the same feelings in my dream haven't gone away. It wasn't like love or anything, just like sadness... I don't really want to tell it...
It literally is like sticking with me and I can't seem to shake it off. The feelings seem real, like it totally could have happened. I don't even know how to explain it all, but it really freaked me out more than any nightmare I've ever had. Ugh. Dreams can really be amazing and awesome. But they can also really suck. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...