Sunday, January 6, 2013

True Love

I'm guessing you already know this, but I am completely crazy. I just LOVE love. It makes the world a better place, and makes you forget about everything else. It makes people do crazy things. I think it is the greatest thing ever!
This is seriously the greatest. (I love that Lady and Tramp are the only one's not closing their eyes....dogs do not know how to kiss... but apparently lions do)


I am a princess, fantasy, love at first sight, fairy tale kind of person. I believe that things that happen in "fairy tales" and "chick flicks" are all pretty much based on someone somewheres feelings; even if they aren't technically a "true story."

Confession- I truly believe in true love.

I also believe in love at first sight.

But I also believe true love can be accomplished overtime.

I've already told you that I do not think anything in this life happens by coincidence. So why would love be an exception to that rule?

I know millions of people disagree with me. And that might be because they have never recognized people in true love or haven't experienced it for themselves. Or maybe, they really just don't believe it. But I sure do! With all my heart!

I won't tell you that I think their is one person out their for everyone. But I won't say that I don't believe it either.

We all have a plan, and if we live our life in conjunction with the spirit, live the way we know we are supposed to, and try our best. Everything will work out in the end. You can say that means their is true love or not. But all I know is I have a firm testimony of God's plan for each of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...