Friday, February 1, 2013

I REALLY don't think you want to know what goes through my head


I feel like I should just write down things that go through my head as I'm writing this... it will be very boring. But I think it might just help me relieve somethings.... and it would help if I knew it was public.

And this is on a good day.... I don't even want to tell you about the bad.

Right now I am really just loving life. I just got finished watched 2 new episodes of The Office. I am really confused though because I watched the most recent one last week like I always do, but there were 2 new ones on hulu this time. Best. Day. Ever! I just got done talking to one of my best friends on the phone, laughing and having fun. I  received and read a letter from Elder Trotter. Work was a blast today and I'm very grateful that I'm not blind from the sausage juice...
My window is open and my fan is on. And guess what... I'm still hot! Holy cow! I'm in shorts and a short sleeve shirt! How on earth did I get called to the hottest place in America? I get hot very easily. It's not very often that I'm very cold. Plus, I get really uncomfortable when I'm hot as well.
I love most of the people I work with. They are just hilarious and we have so much fun. I pretty much have a sweet job. My cute cousins baby shower is tomorrow and then my other cute cousins baby blessing is on Sunday! I'm prepared for an awesome weekend! I'm even about to go to my sisters game.
I've been having trouble finding skirts. They don't quite have the spring clothes out and all the skirts in the mall are too heavy of a fabric. Or they are too short. Or too long. Or too tight. I have a feeling I will be getting most things from the missionary mall.
I was having kind of a rough week with my self esteem and things, but it's been better the past few days. I really don't know what was going on. I was being so hard and down on myself. Being with my mom yesterday really helped. Also- actually finally being able to get really ready for the day helped a lot too. With my work I don't really do my hair and when I get home I just change into something comfortable. Good stuff. My mission feels closer. It will be exactly 60 days tomorrow and 2 months away on Sunday.
I really like my family. A lot.
We are getting our basement finished soon! Hopefully. If everything goes as planned. The only thing I wanted was to get mine done before my farewell so we could have more room. Our house is not big. But it's not really small either. It's very... average. But having the basement finished would give us SO much more room and would be perfect for a farewell! But I don't think it will happen. The guy who is doing it is out of town for this week and won't be able to get us the bid till next week. And then there is getting is started and everything. They said 2 months. I'll be gone by then if they start in 2 weeks.
My dog is really getting old. It's sad. I really hope she doesn't die on my mission. But then maybe it would be easier...
My mom is really happy. It's been a rough couple of months for our family. There have been some hard days with missing my dad. But we just keep going!
Katelyn is getting better at basketball.
Ashley is stressing about the end of a season. I don't know what she's going to do with her life when she doesn't have basketball...
Karly is doing the pageant! I can't wait to help her! I know that she'll do good! There are 19 girls doing it this year! Darcey was freaking out!
I'm good. You know. I'm just me. I feel extremely un prepared for my mission. Hopefully that will all change soon. I found this awesome blog to help sisters prepare for their missions. Already it has helped me sooooo much!
I'm going up to visit Zach next weekend! That'll be fun!
Wow. I cannot set up lamps.
I think I need to take a shower.
Hamburgers are soooooo good sometimes.
No. I do not think setting up a shed would be very much fun at all.
Salt would not be good on top of chocolate cookies.
It's weird. I'm more excited to send out my package to Elder Miller than he will be receiving it!
Sometimes I just want to slam people's heads on the wall and knock some sense into them...
I have been dreaming about things too much lately. I think I've got my whole life planned out. I mean everything. But I know I don't. I hope that I don't get heart broken in the end. Who am I kidding? Of course I will.
I have amazing friends.
I have an amazing and true religion that I wish I could just scream at people and tell them everything that I know!
Someone need to conrol me so I don't eat all of Ash's toblerone...
I just want to sleep right now.
Why the heck am I writing this....?
I wish American Idol was on every single night.
How do they make stuffed animals...
Tolblerone gets stuck in your teeth so much!!!
Why do my only pair of pants that aren't ripped have to be too big for me all of the sudden. I guess that's a good thing. No.
Smoking is so stupid. Like seriously. Probably one of thee dumbest things you could do.... sorry. I know that was probably offensive to people. But this is what this post is all about. Tell you stuff that is in my head right now.
My dad used to watch Andy Grammer a lot. My mom was watching is when I came home from work today. I really liked it.
I miss my dad a lot. Every single day is a struggle.
I would rather go wait in line at the DMV for 10 days then go and get the cement off the back of my front teeth again.
My orthodontist makes me want to pull all my teeth out and get dentures.
Plastic for your teeth cannot cost 35$ on a discount. That's impossible. Yet I am in debt 70$ because I like my teeth to be straight.
Winter is the best because you do not have to shave your legs.

Yeah. That helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...