Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend at USU

I had such a fun time with Zach up at USU for the weekend! I left around 9:00pm on Thursday. I was nervous driving up the canyon in the dark, but everything went great! I stayed with my wonderful Aunt Kathryn and got settled in that night. I then met up with Zach and we talked with him roommates and watched The Office. The next day we did some of the same things. I wanted to go to the temple while I was down there, but my temple dress zipper broke.... so that sucked. I ended up just reading my scriptures outside the temple for about 45min and then going to lunch with my aunt and cousin. 
I had a lot of fun especially because Zach and his friend drove home with me in the snow storm and his friend drove. It made me so much more comfortable. :) 

Sitting in front of the temple :)

Ate good dove chocolate :) 

The place we were going to eat... that was not... there.

We went to the Pepperidge Farms factory and got all of this stuff super cheep! 

I want to do this one day! 

One of my new favorite missionary scriptures :) 34-35

Eating lunch with my aunt and cousin ;) this was some of the best pizza I've ever had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...