Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life Lately :)

Here are some fun picture updates of my life lately... actually... now that I look at it, it's more like other people's lives lately ;)

Karly went to sweethearts with her sweetheart Gavin (aka, Gavie-poo as we like to call him)

They're pretty cute wouldn't you say? This is that dress's second time to sweethearts! 

We went to Austin's farewell. Found that amazing picture of him and ate a lot of food ;)

Of course there would be a baking picture in here.... haha these are chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chip cookie dough frosting :) 

Ashley's last basketball game. On senior night. 

Isn't this a beauty? They hate it. 



This one isn't about Ash...


This will not go center or the other pictures comes in front of it... so sorry... Katelyn and her team got third place in their region!!!
Jackie and I went to the BYU game :) I kinda like that girl...  ;)



Saw this AMAZING movie!

This.... 
Turned into this! Minty chocolate cake balls
Bought some things at this great place!

So.... beautiful. 

140$ shoes. Worth it? I'm not sure yet... ;)

Had a really fun time with these two :) we laughed so hard! 

Russ... this was him and Jackie before. Crazy huh? Almost 3 years ago! 

Did fireworks in winter ;)

Babysat these amazing kids :)



Held this cute dog :)


I started putting a scripture every day on my instagram :) my instagram name is- ncalder44 if you want to follow me ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...