Monday, February 11, 2013

Amanda's Engaged!

One of my bestest and longest friends is ENGAGED!!! I almost feel like I got engaged myself ;) I am beyond happy for her! She is my first really close friend that is getting married... I will be missing the wedding on August 10th in the Salt Lake Temple :( it is very sad; but I couldn't be more happy for her! :D like, it is almost weird how happy it makes me! But I feel like that really is what true happiness is :) Being so happy for someone else that you can hardly stand it, and you feel like you couldn't even be as happy on the day you get engaged as you were when you found out she found her true love ;) 
I love you Amanda and I can't wait till you get to start your forever family with your prince charming :) 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...