Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Haunted houses... and craziness!





First off. Sorry if there are type-0's in these. I don't really like reading what I've written. And, I don't really try to make them sound awesome, I just write what I'm thinking ;)
Annnnnnnndd... Sorry by blog isn't that pretty, i really just don't know how to work anything... ;)



So LOVE going to haunted houses! It's one of the funnest things EVER! I think I have already spent 100$ just this month... and more to come!
This weekend on Thursday me, Ashley, Austin, Sydnee, Jake and Brother Miller set off to a bran new one we haven't been to, that is actually new this year. I forgot what it was called... but it was in the parking garage of the Provo Mall Cinemark.
It was pretty good! Not the best, but still good! But we told the guy at the front that we went to a lot of haunted houses so he assumed we were like reviewers or something...
Soooooo at the end they gave us all a free ride one their ride: "Buried alive." It was AWESOME! You got into this coffin and it moved and you could hear people talking and stuff to make you feel like you were being buried alive! SO COOL! Plus, there was a camera so everyone else could watch your reactions and laugh.
Friday Me, Christina, Ashley and Austin went to "Insanity Point." It's at Thanksgiving Point it was actually very very very good. You got a lot of attractions for your money and it was just a good time with my favorite pals :)
Saturday- BYU game. We won. Of course ;) (ps, I love that I get to say "we", it makes me smile really big and get tickles in my stomach)
Sunday- so much fun! Went to church, "chased boys" took a nap, ate food, talked with my roommates, went to a family history thing (very fun, we laughed pretty hard!), then went to family prayer and wrote love notes! Sadly, the 1st counselor in my bishopric is getting released and we were very very saddened by that :( he's awesome. But, he's going to be a bishop in his ward so that's awesome! PLus, all the talks and lessons on Sunday were very inspiring! I was more than uplifted!
Monday- Went to school, studied all day long while going to class and then taking a test (I did not do good on btw) than running to the store and then running to my house and grabbing dinner with Katelyn and then going to NIGHTMARE ON 13th with Kailey and her AMAZING family! We had so much fun! That was for sure the best one I have been to! But if I remember right I think the Haunted Forest might be better, but I will have to go again this year to compare ;) got back at my apartment at 12:00. Lovely.
Thursday- Went to class- but only my 8:00 class because I had to get back home right after that class so I could go to Vista Heights Middle to speak to them about drugs. That we so much fuN! All the little boys wanted to give me hugs, the girls told me I was pretty, I got to sign a bunch of autographs, take pictures, and of course talk to them about drugs. It was so much fun! I would do it every day if I could! It totally boosted my self esteem and made me super happy :) I don't think I will be able to give this crown up! Then I chilled at my house studying and hanging with my family. I even snuck a well needed nap in there. I think it was only 20min though... oh well. :) Then me Ash and Austin watched: "Life as we know it" (really good movie;)). Austin ended up taking me home in my mom's car because she had only gotten one hour of sleep and Ash still needed help with her science project. So he took me. Trouble with the key because I took it with me on accident but we worked it out. I ended up getting home at 12:30. Getting to be around 1:10. Lovely.
That brings us to today. I woke up, went to class. Studied every waking moment I wasn't in class and then after. Took another test, did pretty good. Came home did laundry and cleaned. So much fun I know :)
Sorry to bore you with my life!
But, one last thing. I love it here at BYU and wish that everyone could have the same experiences I am having here. I seriously can't even describe my love for this place and the people! ( I swear I'm not bragging! I'm just sharing my thoughts)
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...