Monday, October 24, 2011

Spooky Adventures.










This week was very adventurous for me. 
  • I went to a seminar on "How to succeed in American Heritage" (pretty good advice there)
  • I went to a Chinese movie with some friends (the whole thing was in Chinese, it was pretty entertaining, cheesy, and hilarious, we pretty much peed our pants)
  • I went to the Hunted Forest (ps, BEST haunted house I have been to yet)
  • I stayed up till1:00am watching a weird werewolf movie. 
  • I stayed up till 3:11am talking on the phone. 
  • I stayed up till 4:30am working on a paper. 
  • I woke up at 7:00am for school. 
  • I went to sleep at 9:15am.
  • I woke up at 2:30pm. 
  • I went to dinner with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and roommate. 
  • I went to an orchestra concert. 
  • I watched the new Psych. (and cried laughing)
  • I cleaned. 
  • I went to the BYU game. 
  • I ate dinner at my aunts house. (she makes the BEST food!)
  • I drove around like a maniac with my cousin and sister with fake teeth and mustaches on. 
  • I went to a haunted door. 
  • I ate ice-cream at Macey's and saw M'kenna there. 
  • I went back to my house and watched The Last Song with my sisters. 
  • I went to church and loved it so much. 
  • I baked from the time I got done with my meeting (1:00) to 6:00 with out stopping. 
  • I wrote some love notes. 
  • I took food to the attractive man house and to other people.

So, I have had a very very good week! All of this happened on the weekend as well. 
But, I have more to explain. 

HAUNTED FOREST:
So I went there. It was very awesome. I got pretty scared. But I'm not sure if that was just the people I was with or what? I went with Ashley, Austin, Sydnee, Kiley, Jake, Jake's woman friend, and Brother and Sister Miller. It was very fun and exciting. They have added and changed a lot of things and we had fun. But, after we were done and were walking back to our car Sister Miller told us that on their way here there were tons of cops and they were at every corner, almost looking like they were looking for someone or trying to catch someone. On the way to the Haunted Forest the freeway was backed up going South on I-15 because of an accident. We just assumed it was from the accident and maybe someone fled the scene.
The creeped us out just a little bit. But then we thought of it and while we were in the Haunted Forest, there was a security guard (not meant to scare) and he was standing there looking around and at everyone. We realized that he was looking for someone. 
That made me want to pee! I was so scared! We were in a Haunted House with a creep! So we drove home and it was all good. 
Then, when I was driving home I was stopped going onto the freeway on the American Fork entrance to the freeway for 10min. I thought it was for construction, apparently not. They had a huge light (once again, like they were looking for someone) and no cars were driving on our side of the freeway... 
Finally I saw a bunch of cars. They were being lead by a police car... a little odd. So we joined in. It was really slow until we got to the PG exit and then it was back to normal. 
I read the news the next day and apparently the police were trying to catch a man in a high speed chase from Riverton. He got off the AF exit (right where we were by the Haunted Forest) and he went on foot. They found him in a canal later that night. 
That's super creepy cuz they really were looking for the guy! Ah! It just made it even more spooky! 

So that was that... 

The BYU game was awesome. After was a blast with my cousin and Ash. But I don't really have anything details... 
Sunday church was amazing as usual. 

That's all folks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...