Friday, October 14, 2011

"Bloggity Bloggin Award"



I was awarded the"Bloggity Blogging Award" from Ashely Powers :)
P.S. the picture is because the first thing I thought of when I heard this was "Bibbidy Bobbidy BOO!"

Yay! This is exciting! ;) I feel like a celebrity from this (jk times a million)
Soooo here's what I have to do...

1. State 7 facts

2. Pass it on :)

I'm going to try and make this interesting if I can...

1. I think I'm legally addicted to sugar, and I'm pretty sure it's genetic from my grandpa to my mother then onto me. ;)
2. I'm deathly afraid of sharks and snakes. (the truth- I've actually come in contact with a dead snake and I cried...)
3. This one is super weird, all I think about now a days is marriage. It drives me crazy because I'm not even dating anyone.
4. I KNOW I have the best family in the world... (we are stating facts here right??? :)
5. I'm a chicken when it comes to haunted houses and scary movies. Me Ashley and Austin go to them all the time but I freak myself out bad after words and can't go anywhere alone.
6. My dream job (that I think is kind of embarrassing because normally a dream job is something really cool that most of the time is close to impossible) is to be a wedding photographer. I love photography and I am in LOVE with weddings and I'm just in LOVE with LOVE in general. :) (check my ipod, all there is is love songs)
7. I love singing really loud in my car while no one is watching. It makes me feel like I'm a good singer (NOT!) and I just have a good time :)

There you go my friends. :) Not too interesting but they are all facts about me :)

I'm going to pass this wonderful thing on to.....
Rachael Guyant
&
Katie Calder
Really because I love you both and love reading your blogs :)

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...