Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why???? Weeeelllll...

So... just for fun. Here are some reasons that I want to be an Athletic Trainer :)
1. I like blood and guts.
2. I love sports.
3. I like learning about medical things.
4. I took Sports Medicine and fell in love with the whole idea.
5. It's only 4 years of school and it's a medical field.
6. There is only one math class in it!
7. There is NO CHEMISTRY classes!
8. My favorite thing is getting to share with people what little I know about medical things, this way I will know A LOT!
8. I will be able to help my kids if they are hurt or something and not have to wait for an ambulance while people are dying.
9. I love the idea of sports and what it can do to one's character. It builds people not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. I want to be a part of that!
10. Funny dumb reason, I think taping things is really fun! (like ankles and wrists)
11. I feel like I would actually succeed.
12. I get to watch sports games from right there on the closer than front row!
13. I get to see what's going on with people when they don't show it on TV.
14. I could see myself doing it.
15. I have just always loved the idea... I think I already said that...

There are probably more things. But this is all I can think of right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...