Monday, August 6, 2012

TMI about me!

Anything and Everything you need to know about me (plus a whole lot more) 


I love the Clicker sound on garage opener 
I love Getting mail 
I love Doing paper work 
I love The smell of freezers 
I love When it's rainy and cloudy 
I love Cute love stories 
I love Princess and Disney movies
I love Amusement parks 
I love The smell of the heat 
I love Cuddling in a warm blanket at night when it's snowing 
I love Playing games 
I love Winning games 
I love road trips 
I love Lakes/beaches/swimming/boating 
I love Camping/tents 
I love accomplishing all you wanted to in a day 
I love cold cereal 
I love alfredo 
I love chicken nuggets 
I love stir fry 
I love fish 
I love long warm showers 
I love long hugs (from people I know really well. That needs to be clarified) 
I love making people laugh 
I love it when people make me laugh 
I love my family 
I love my friends 
I love Psych 
I love sappy crying love movies 
I adore extended family gatherings 
I love getting asked what my major is 
I love meeting new people 
I love having my toenails painted 
I love getting new clothes
I can't dress myself 


I lose things a lot 
 
I have a bad memory 
I love taking pictures 
I love phone cases and wallets 
I love movies in general 
I love movie theater popcorn 
I love just talking to people 
I love laying on cool grass 
I love to think about the future 
I love spilling my beans to people 
I love playing with kids 
I suck at ironing 
I love polka dots 
My favorite flavors of everything are blue raspberry and orange and cotton candy 
I love to Play the piano 
I hate onions 
I like night time 
I love cloudy days 
I like trying on dresses. 
I like talking 
Basketball is my favorite sport to play and watch, besides men's swimming of course ;) 
I have a slightly girly side. 
Im deathly afraid of snakes 
I'm not afraid of bugs 
I'm not afraid of germs 
I hardly ever get sick 
If there's a question, the answer is probably chocolate 
I have almost my whole wedding planned out 
My favorite colors are turquoise and mustard yellow (I say mustard because it matters ;) 
I can get very emotional, but I'm fantastic at holding it in. 
I don't mind talking in front of a lot of people 
I suck at math 
I'm easy to please (in some aspects) 
 
I get entertained really easily 
I hate the DMV(who doesn't?)
I have probably the weirdest dreams ever. 
I can eat like a man 
I'm not very patient. 
I don't like being wrong (not helpful very much) 
I can really tell people like it is. 
After those few- I promise I'm still nice. 
My most proud moment was when I handed my mom and dad flowers at my last 9th grade basketball game 
I love all the seasons. But if I had to choose- spring would win by a sliver 
My favorite holiday is Halloween 
 
My dream vacation is to Rome Italy 
My cooler dream vacation is Australia ;)
My favorite accent is Australian 
My favorite TV show is So you think you Can dance 
My favorite place I've been is Jamacia 
The way I'd like to die is doing something I love. 
The worst way to die- either by a potato peeler or drowning 
I over exaggerate 
I'm not very strict 
I want at least 4 kids but I would have as many as 8 ;) 
My favorite drink is powerade or gadorade (as long as its blue or orange) 
My favorite restaurant is olive garden 
I would hate to learn chinese but I've always wanted to learn Italian
I like to turn the tv volume to an odd number to bug people 
I love pulling pranks and being pranked 
I have a super weird sense of humor... (basically I laugh at stuff normal people do not) 
My dream dog is a golden retriever 

My favorite chore is vacuuming or dishes 
My least favorite is sweeping 
My dream job is to be an OBGYN 
My first calling was the beehive second counselor 
My first job was for an online triathlon business 
I don't normally smile in pictures, I just make faces.
My favorite flavor or snow come depending on the day is either banana with cotton candy, or tigers blood 
I love coconut 
I love all fruit except melons 
I don't have very much self control 
I look into things too deeply 
I'm a horrible liar 
I hate making people mad or having people hate me 
I love quotes 
The movie I've cried the most in is Charlie 
I love road trips and traveling
My dream car is a Volkswagen hippie bus in bright green 
I can usually sleep anywhere at anytime 
I have never had surgery or stayed overnight in the hospital 
I love taking pictures 
My favorite era of music is now 
My other proudest moment was when I got into BYU 
I hate it when people touch my hair
I talk a lot 
I Volunteer at the MTC 
I love blogging 
Ariel is my favorite princess- close second rapunzel and close third Mulan (yes, she's a princess) 
I like shoes 
Salt Lake is my favorite temple 
I would like to be proposed to in a completely wacky unique way
I hate doing laundry 
Cereal is my favorite breakfast food 
I like my hair long and straight 
I love gross medical stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...