Sunday, August 19, 2012

Updates/Temple

Ok- this is going to be a short, not very organized post. To add to that, I'm not going to proof read it... I'm about to fall asleep as-is, but I know that if I don't write in this today I will not have time this week and probably never will.
First- I'm going to say a few things I have done this week.
Work.
Work.
Work.
And work.
Ya, that's pretty much it. I was up to about 40 hours of work at the end of this week and I feel like I'm going to die. My body is exhausted, I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment. I don't know how people do it all the time.
I don't want to be an adult. I really don't know how I feel about it.
I'm moving out this week. So I've got a lot to do for that.
I'm not going to lie, even though it's my second year I'm way more nervous than I was last year. I'm living with 5 people I don't even know and I hardly even know how to get to my apartment. Besides that- I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't come home very often. I think that should help my case more. Also- I'm really getting the hang of both my jobs and I'm really just loving working, but I know that I need to do more. It just sucks because right when I get into the hang of things I have to jump back into the cold deep water.
Alright this is going to be a lot longer then I thought.
The Neapolitan group is back. At the end of the summer... but at least it happened right!?
I'm stressing about how much I'm going to have to do this year with school, callings, work, and volunteering.
I'm also scared all 5 of my roommates are going to be friends and I'll be the odd one out.
I feel like I'm going to miss my family more this year.
I also feel like something "big" maybe not hug the e, is going to happen. NOW- I'm not talking about marriage, if that's what you all think. I think it's something different. But I just don't know. It probably won't though, my hunches are usually wrong.
I went to the Hunger games releasing with my friends on Thursday night.

Alright boring stuff over with.

I went to the temple on Tuesday (my only day off this week) with Ashley, Karly, and Makelle. It was so much fun. We also went shopping after.
But- when we got confirmed, it was really cool. The spirit was so strong and guy that was confirming us too time to talk to us before we started and while he was saying the names and things he really took his time. I have never had anyone do it like that before. I was amazing, because he seemed like he actually cared about each and every person that he was saying. You could tell he truly did. Because they aren't just another name on a paper. They are and were real people and I like how he treated it like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...