Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Here we go adulthood...

Here we go with just some more thoughts. I can't seem to just separate everything that's going on and everything that I'm thinking into separate posts so they will just stay in one.

Whhhhhhheeeeewwwwww. That's pretty much how I feel right now. For a couple different reasons. That biggest one- I just got done working out. I always thought that I hated working out. But to tell you the truth, I actually like it quite a lot. The only thing I hate is working out with people. I run on the canal trail by my house so people can't watch me. I also hate running with people. I just like going at my own pace and I almost feel like I do better if I do. I ran 2 miles in 20min. Now- I know that's not that good. But you have to give me a break because I haven't really done much exercising all summer. I mean I haven't really just been a couch potato, because I hike, swim, walk, STAND (a lot of that at work) and just lots of stuff. But I've also been eating crappier than ever, which in turn has made me a chubsta ;) so I've been working on that, and hopefully when I move back into my apartment (which is the next whhhheeewwww) I can buy healthier foods and stick to my plan for my workouts!
Ok- now my next whhheeew like I said is that I'm moving into my apartment on Friday.... or Saturday... I dunno yet! I moved more than half my stuff in yesterday. I actually have a lot less stuff now. I'm my mothers daughter and don't mind throwing things away, so that's what I did when I first moved out, and then when I moved back home. So, here we go again, more trash. Besides that, you know how when you are cleaning out your closet and you always think that you're going to wear "that one shirt" sooner or later. It fits and everything, you just never wear it. Well- I had a lot of those. So, I got rid of them. The result- only 3 1/2 boxes of clothes! I'm still deciding if that was a good thing or not, now that I write it, that is not very many clothes (for a girl... I think).

Seriously. Stop reading now. I'm just venting my sob story that's in my head.

But that weird thing, I feel like I'm actually an adult now.... I have no idea why. But everything feels different this year. I'm kind of thinking that I actually have a car, 2 jobs, I found my own apartment, and I feel like I've learned a lot this summer, about myself and just life in general, which has helped me mature a little more. That scares me a little. This year ACTUALLY feels like I'm going out on my own. It almost feels like my first year of college, but a little less nerve racking.
Oh! Another reason I'm freaking out. My GPA is LITERALLY .01 away from me NOT being on warning. Yes. I know what you are thinking. Because you are right, that is a really really bad GPA. I know that I will do better this semester though, I was just an idiot last year, so I need some forgiveness. So because of that, apparently I cannot get financial aid. Which is a big problem. Yeah, I have enough money saved for tuition and maybe books. But that's it folks. What about rent and next semester? Good thing I still have my jobs. But still.... I'm super worried. But I'm going to go and talk to someone about it, maybe they can help. But who knows.

I don't know if I like this adulthood thing. Money is such a big stresser.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...