Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mommy Daughter Time!

I love my sisters, but I'm sure having a fun time with just me and my mom! The house is quiet and clean! It's great!
Monday I had a great time at the MTC. I had some of the best missionaries and I felt the spirit so strong! I then had a really great talk with Amanda on the way there and back since it was just us.
When I got home me and my mom went to see Spiderman and then went to Culver's for dinner! It was sooooo good!!! Then we came home, I played her some songs on the piano for family night, and then we watched the Olympics together. I loved every second of it! One on one time with my mom is the best!
On Tuesday I went to the temple by myself and felt the spirit so strong! Then I relaxed and watched the Olympic's and Friends all day long. Then Then Then I feel like I'm saying that like no other. But THEN I babysat for the Danforth's! They are the best people to babysit so that was great! :)
Thee end I guess :)
Wait, I guess a little later I will miss my sisters. I'm just having a lot of fun right now!
This is a really lovely picture.................. ;P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...