Friday, September 14, 2012

Unagi


There is this awesome episode of friends where Ross teaches Rachel and Phoebe about Unagi which is some kind of fighting thing. But I think the word goes perfectly with the state that I'm in in my life right now. It doesn't have to do with fighting or anything, but I just feel like Ungai should be the word for it.  Which is... I guess peaceful and happy, maybe content. 
Unagi
It's a great place to be in. I sort of feel like a super hero, or like I'm stuck in the amazingly happy ending  of a movie. It's wonderful. I encourage everyone to get into this stage and stay in it as long as you can. Because it so exists. The only problem... I don't know exactly how I got to unagi... ok maybe I do. 
Prayer. 
That is literally how I got here. I would pray fervently to my Heavenly Father for the strength to carry through and to just be happy with the way my life was going, even if it wasn't going exactly how I planned. Well, it worked. Just like it always does.
Ungai. 
Ahhhh. I just feel like I always have a fresh mint in my body (odd way to put it... but that is how I feel). 
I. Feel. Awesome. 
I. Love. My. Life. :) 
Ungai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...