Friday, September 14, 2012

Weirdest Zac Effron Dream Ever...

This dream is probably the weirdest one I have had. I just couldn't help but write it down...
So I was at this play, I think it was a high school play. A bunch of drama kids from high school were there including Christina and Amanda. They were practicing, but for some reason they didn't have a piano player, so I started just playing for them while they were practicing for the play. Then the crazy drama lady like the director or something told me I should play for the play. So, I did.
But while we were practicing right before the play was supposed to start we had this idea that for one of the scenes we would do our hair super crazy. We REALLY REALLY wanted to do it, but the director wouldn't have it. I got so mad for some dumb reason that she wouldn't let us do our hair all crazy, so I left and told her I wouldn't play the piano (this was right before the play was supposed to start). I gathered all my things (which for some reason, was all my laundry) and left. But before I left, as I was picking up my stuff, I looked out the window to the stage (don't ask me why there was one) but then I saw Zac Effron all dressed up.... like on the stage.... at a High School play. I thought it was weird. So then I tried calling my mom to come and pick me up. I couldn't get a hold of her so I just drove home (I know, it makes no sense... but it's a dream so....).
As I was driving home I was feeling stupid about not talking to Zac Effron when I had the choice. So I went back and then all of the sudden we were in his huge nice motor home...
So me and someone else... I think it was Christina... we were talking to him, I was totally flirting, and like cuddling with him and he was doing the same back...... it was so weird.... but awesome of course. Then I decided since we were parked right next to Zach's house (Wilson) we would talk to Austin (I don't get it either). So we reached over from the window and Zac Effron called out Austin! Austin! Austin and Jake came over. They were so surprised. So then we all hung out together for a while talking. Zac lived alone in the motor home going around to all kinds of shows. He kept talking about how he was going to get paid for the show he was just in at around 10:00 that night. I was wondering why he was worried about it because he was rich. He said he didn't like it cuz he got bored at lot. He had seen ever since movie ever made... odd. I looked into his room and he had the LDS movies all stacked up on this shelf....
Then we decided to invite him to Andrew's house. His family loved him, but he was bombarded by so many people and we all started acting like crazy people around him. We even started calling him Troy at one point because he was looking down and not answering to Zac. We thought it was the funniest thing ever. But we made him super uncomfortable will all the people. Plus, we were playing this weird video game where Bowser was on this balloon bike riding on top of a rope...
I think that was it... super weird dream!

Here's a look at what I saw... (yes, he is in my top 5. I sure hope this is not what my roommate heard me talking about when I was sleep talking... crap... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...