Monday, September 10, 2012

Crazy fun weekend!

This last weekend I had a blast with my family! 
On Thursday night I came home. Ya know- no class on Friday. 

Friday... 
I did homework all day and then we went to Olive Garden together and then watched Friends all night. 



Saturday...
FOOTBALL GAME! 
BYU vs. Weber 






 


We left the game little early. Not only because it was super hot (my nose got fried) but also because we needed to stop at the store to get one more thing to add to my friends wedding gift. 
After the store we headed to Syracuse for my friend Mikayla's wedding. We used to be really good friends with their family, but we haven't seen them in forever. So this wedding was super important to us to go to. 
It was one of thee cutest weddings I have probably ever seen! She looked beautiful in her dress, and they had fun things like pictures, candy, and videos. 
They are super cute together too! 


Right after the wedding we rushed to a Billy Joel/Utah Symphony concert. My mom had to drag us there. We begged her not to go, but we ended up just giving in. It was actually pretty cool and I was super entertained by the whole thing. 


We got home late but we had such a fun time, even though it was a super packed day. 


I didn't go back to my apartment on Saturday because we just got back so late. 
Bonus for me because then I got to teach my Primary class with Austin! :) 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...