Thursday, September 13, 2012

Elder Holland & My Testimony


Man I just love this guy. I missed the devotional on Sunday. Mainly because even though I go to BYU I am so oblivious to things that I didn't even know it was happening... 
But I just got done watching it. I cannot believe how powerful his words are. They literally pierced my soul. I don't know how anyone could watch this without getting goose bumps or even getting a little choked up. His testimony at the end is powerful and strong. He knows. Elder Holland is called of God. I know this for a fact, without even a slight bit of doubt in my mind. He loves this church, and the people of this church. He shows it. He loves the Savior and you can tell plain as day that he has a personal, one on one relationship with him. I hope to someday have a relationship with my Savior like our prophets and apostles do today. They know and love him. Their faith is shown in their works and in their faces. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true and living church here on the earth today. I know that. I know of a surety. I know it more than I have ever known anything in my whole life. I don't know how someone could even look at these apostles and prophets and not know that they are men of God, and that this wonderful church is true. I pray that those who are searching for the light can find it in our church. 
I will NEVER leave my religion at the door. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...