Monday, September 19, 2011

MY BEST FRIEND!


Today is my sister Ashley's birthday.
We have been together since, of course before birth.
We were even born on the same day, both on the 19th.
We are exactly 17 months apart.
We were even born in the same hospital in the same room at around the same time. My mom said it was almost like Deja Vu.
We hardly fight, we really are the best of friends and have the best time together.
All throughout our lives we have hung out with the same friends and the same people.
Haha she and my mom are the people that I always look to for advice on everything and I trust her 110% in everything.
She always makes me smile and ALWAYS has a good attitude.
She has the strongest faith and keeps me on the right path.
I love her so much and can't wait till we get to grow up and get to be mommies together!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...