Thursday, September 15, 2011

Count your MANY blessings

First, I was going to say that it really stinks to have a blister on the top of your mouth (clarification, I was eating a delicious burrito that I made, but I microwaved it just a little too long and that outside is definentially not as hot as the inside so I bit into it and ouch! Don't forget that, and be careful burritos are very deciving), but then I thought, hey, at least I have a mouth!
That's why Count your many blessings is the name of this post, plus, I'm just so incredibly blessed and I so grateful for all of the many many blessings I receive every day!

I'm not going to lie it's been a stressful rough past week, well, past few weeks getting everything with school worked out. But it's finally working out and I have nothing to complain about.

I have a WONDERFUL school that I'm going to that I've only dreamed about my whole life.
I have a GREAT scholarship so I don't have to worry about having a job my first year.
I have FANTASTIC family and friends that help me though and support me in everything I do :)
I have a FABULOUS place to live with EXCEPTIONAL roommates!
and... I have a LOVELY fun ward that I love so much!!!

plus MANY MANY more things that would just take all day to list.

(*Oh, and today I found out that my FIRST visiting teaching partner is my relief society president! I'm so excited! She is so fun and wonderful I know that I'm going to grow so much with her!)

I know all of these things came from my Heavenly Father and I'm so thankful to him for giving me all these things that I really don't deserve. But I thank him and love him for it. I couldn't be happier right now :) I have a perfect life! Well, my kind of perfect ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...