Friday, September 23, 2011

Things I LOVE...

I just thought I would make a list of things that I absolutely love just for the fun of it:

All the wonderful things I love...
  1. Making a long list of things I love
  2. The smell of clean laundry
  3. When it's cold outside and your clothes for the day just got out of the dryer and you put them on... mmmm cozy. ;)
  4. The smell of the heat going on in your house in the middle of the winter in the morning
  5. Chick Flicks that give you butterflies in your stomach because of how cute they are :D
  6. When a boy kisses his girl friend in public :>
  7. When old people hold hand and kiss
  8. Listening to the rain cuddled in a blanket (with or without a boy ahhhaha jk... kinda) watching a chick flick in the night :)
  9. Walking into your house when it's really hot in the summer and feeling the cool air
  10. Running your body till it's dead and not being able to move.
  11. A really warm hot shower in the middle of the night in the winter
  12. Love songs :]
  13. Sharing food with my family
  14. Being kissed gently on the cheek
  15. Collapsing on my bed after a long productive day.
  16. Laughing so hard you cry
  17. The stupid things in movies that no one else laughs at but me
  18. Putting my toes in the sand
  19. Dressing up as anything and acting like a maniac...
  20. Shaving my legs and not missing one spot
  21. Getting a really thoughtful letter from someone
  22. When your heart jumps when you see a certain person ;)
  23. Getting a back massage
  24. When a new Daddy talks to his unborn baby in the Mom's tummy
  25. Singing along to songs when no one can hear you
  26. Honey Mustard. With anything
  27. Anything chocolate
  28. Anything pink
  29. Anything BYU
  30. Getting mail, it doesn't matter what it is, as long as my name is on it.
  31. The sweet little things husbands will do for their wives, like vacuuming, cleaning or getting her favorite treat without her asking
  32. Inside family jokes
  33. Having your friends and family say they miss you
  34. Eating till you literally can't move
  35. When a man is protective of me
  36. When I get called a princess by little girls
  37. Feeling the spirit so strongly that I ball my eyes out and can't stop
  38. Riding and a ride and having your stomach fall to your feel, or swallowing it
  39. When someone texts me:)
  40. Getting hugs from my sisters and cousins
  41. Holding a little baby
  42. When a small child hold your pinky instead of your hand
  43. Painting my toe nails
  44. Feeling pretty'
  45. When you don't feel pretty and people compliment you
  46. The sound of the Rascal Flatt's voices
  47. When my mom calls me because she just wants to talk
  48. When a boy comes and sits me
  49. Smiling so much your face hurts
  50. Remembering something you totally forgot and were trying to remember... even if it's a day later
  51. When you walk down the street or at school and someone says hi to you or smiles at you
  52. Dancing in the rain
  53. Kissing in the rain
  54. The rain.
  55. Understanding something in the scriptures you didn't before.
  56. Falling into the new fallen snow
  57. Getting new clothes and wearing them for the first time
  58. When you have those confirming moments that your friends really do know you too well
  59. Swimming so much your legs are jello
  60. Any church activity with the fun people in my ward
  61. Finding something you forgot you ever had
  62. Learning something new and then being able to teach it to someone else or use it in my life
  63. The smell and taste of coconut
  64. The random things I love my mom does for me
  65. Doing something new you have never done and finding out how much you love it
  66. Watching old tapes
  67. Brushing your teeth till they hurt
  68. When a boy wraps your arms around your waist
  69. The smell of BYU football games
  70. Anything that has to do with mustaches
  71. Halloween
  72. Seeing my family so much
  73. When your uncle tells you that you're going to major in "Pre-Wed"
  74. When you actually look decent in a picture and don't have to crop yourself out.
  75. Winning a video game... (I'm not that big of nerd. It's only happened twice)
  76. The smell of camp fire (but not the day after on your clothes)
  77. Did I already say love songs and movies...
  78. The random random random things me and my friends do
  79. TAKING PICTURES OF EVERYTHING!
  80. Drinking till your drown yourself because you've been thirsty so long.
  81. The smell of craft stores around fall
There are so many more... I'll probably be adding as I think of more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...