Thursday, September 22, 2011

Honey Mustard and a whole roll of toilet paper.


First: One of my favorite things is honey mustard, especially if they are with my other favorite thing, chicken nuggets. So last night I was eating chicken nuggets and I put some honey mustard on my plate. Then me and Emily got talking about chicken nuggets and she told me she liked honey on them. I had totally forgotten how delicious that thing was on chicken nuggets! So I poured some on my plate. Then I thought, hey, what if I put regular mustard on my plate and then I would have Honey mustard, honey, and mustard! How cool!
So, I did and ate all 3 of them with my chicken nuggets. Yum :D
(ps if you mix regular mustard and regular honey, it DOES NOT make the normal honey mustard, how come I always try these things...?)



So I've been sick for the past couple days. I haven't been sick in a very long time and let me just say, it STINKS! I was in bed all day for 1 day and half the day another. I used a whole roll of toilet paper (literally this isn't an exaggeration) because my nose was running like a faucet on steroids.
But what makes it even worse, no mom. When your at home your mom takes care of you when your deathly ill and gets you whatever you want/need. Well, my mom wasn't here and it was very very sad. Also, the ONLY thing I was craving though out this misery was a stupid 1$ Arby's chocolate turnover. I didn't get it until today when Austin came down and I begged him to get one for me and told him I would pay him 2$ if he would just give me one! He did. I payed him. But guess what I realized, ya, I could have just gone and gotten my own. But I couldn't have when I was sick so I guess I was still in that mode.
But no worries. I'm feeling a lot better today. Still not 100% maybe more like 80% minus the stuffy nose and I sound like a man.
So my life right now...
Busy... kinda, it should be but I'm not making it. I really should be doing more reading for my classes. I realized the change from summer to your first year of college, your used to summer and the laid back senior year, so it's super hard to get back into the habit of things, especially when it's self motivation.
Anyways, school going good. Still not making much progress on my goals: 1. Make more friends, 2. Develop good habits in study skills, and 3. Pass all of my classes.
Well, I guess 3 doesn't really apply until the end of the semester. But I guess things are going good. Although, being sick did put me a little behind.
I just need to work harder but keep having fun at the same time. I really don't have a problem with keeping myself unstressed, but I think I do need to be a little more stressed.
So that's this week for ya. Nothing exciting at all. Kinda been a slow week.
Oh ya! I do have my very FIRST college exam tomorrow! How very exciting! (....not)
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...