Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ExCiTInG nEwS! ;) Suuuurrre...


SO I decided something, my life is sort of boring…
I read all of these people’s blogs that are having babies, getting married, and starting new chapters in their lives. Nope. Not me. So, I just wanted to apologize to everyone hopefully something fun and interesting will happen in my life soon and I will have a post that is actually interesting. ;) Not to say that my life isn’t interesting, because to me, it is and I absolutely love my life right now and couldn’t ask for anything more.
Anyways, I’m going to attempt to tell you all of the “exciting” things that are happening in my life as of right now J
Last week there was a parent meeting for the Miss. Saratoga Springs pageant 2012. Wow. I seriously cannot believe it has been a year. I seriously need my life to just slow down and STOP! I have had way to much fun being Miss. Saratoga this year I can’t imagine it being over! I never want it to end! But, I guess I have to just face the fact that it is ending and that I’m not going to be a queen anymore :( I actually almost started crying believe it or not, even though that sounds pathetic… but it really just hit me that it’s going to end in less than 2 months, and I’m not so sure I’m ok with that. But, as for now I’m just going to enjoy my time right now still being Miss. Saratoga because I still have quite a few more things to do. So it’s not over yet!!! J
Next I went on a date on Saturday J I guess I haven’t really been writing about my dating experiences… so starting now I will because sometimes that can be really entertaining J It was way fun! I just met him and right after I did he called me and asked me on a date J so, anyways we went ice-skating and went to cold stone :) it was a blast! We talked forever and it was just a really good experience.
MMmmmm let me think of sometime else… Oh! Ash, well her team has been doing really good. They actually have officially started their region and have only lost 2 games so far. But, on her game on Tuesday she strained her LCL. Let me just say, she isn’t very happy about it… it has been killing her… but hopefully she will be able to start playing by the end of this week, or next.
I went to see Beauty and the Beast with Jackie, Karly, and Katelyn. That was pretty fun! It was fun to see it huge and in 3D. We were all astonished at all the things we had missed in the movie just watching it normally. Plus it was fun because it was a late movie so there weren't very many people in the theater just us a couple some teens and a big group of girls our age behind us. We just had one big giant sing-a-long :) Party!
School, I don’t know how I haven’t started talking about school yet, but it’s been going great! I’ve learned that actually keeping up on the reading is VERY VERY helpful and making things a million times easier. I figured out that by the end of this semester I will have 28.0 credits…. In 8 months! That’s how many I had over my whole high school year. Wow. It’s crazy to think about… and I’ll be done with my first year of college (yes)! Then I won’t have to tell people I’m a freshman anymore and have them back away in fear….
So that’s my great exciting life for ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...