Friday, January 20, 2012

Need a little pick me up? ;)

It's weird... I feel like I need to write something right now... but I don't know what... 
Well, I've had this song stuck in my head (excuse me while I ramble) for a long time now. Days actually. It's one of my favorite songs now, but probably won't be if it stays stuck in my head for much longer. It's called "So Small" by Carrie Underwood. I usually have different songs that get me through lower times in my life. Not saying that I have a lot of low times, but just when I need a little pick me up :) I'll just post a few that I love and am always listening :) Ha, I dunno why I'm doing this, but it's worth a shot right? 
 So Small- Carrie Underwood
Happily Ever After- Jenny Phillips
This one has some cute stuff before it that I just love that makes me cry every time ;) Plus, I totally know the girl that's in some of it, and I met Jenny Phillips too :D
I Believe in Christ- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
This one just give me goose bumps!
Consider the Lilies- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
This one just has special meaning to my mom and my whole family concerning my dad :) 
My Kind of Perfect- David Archuleta
This one is just super cute and needs to be shared ;) I listen to this one probably more than is healthy ;) 
In the Strength of the Lord-Jenny Phillips
This one is by Jenny Phillips, but I couldn't find where she sings it on youtube... 
We Seek After these things- Jenny Phillips
I know there is a lot of Jenny Phillips, but she is just so good! All her songs are inspirational!
Live Like you believe- Jenny Phillips
This one reminds me of one of my best friends baptism that my other friend sang to her after she was actually baptized :) 


Ok sorry, I'm just going crazy on the songs here.... but I have to keep going... 
Skin- Rascal Flatts 
OK now this one is just super cute and might make you cry a little bit.
Cinderella- Steven Curtis Chapman
This one makes me sad a little just because I had always imagined dancing with my Dad at my wedding, but now I don't get to... but that's ok because I know that I'll get to someday ;) 
Like my Mother Does- Lauren Alaina
Ok now that I put that one this is for sure the last one. This one without fail every time reminds me of my Mom because she is the most perfect person that I know :) 


Ok the end :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...