Thursday, January 26, 2012

The BEST part about BYU?


My favorite class to study for right now is my Book of Mormon class. This is no joke. Studying? It doesn’t feel like it! I love just sitting down reading the scriptures. The plus side, I am ACTUALLY studying for a test or exam! But I LIKE it! Sometimes I just can’t wait to sit down and read the manual and mark my scriptures till they look like a rainbow. It’s the greatest feeling in the world. J I just had to share that. I like that everyone is required to take religion classes (fun fact: everyone that graduates from BYU graduates with a minor in religion, you can't do anything with it, but still! Isn't that just cool!). It keeps people straight. I absolutely LOVE my teacher! I learn not only 1 thing new every class, but like 5 or more! I always leave feeling good about myself and full of gospel knowledge and spirit! If only the whole world had to take a religion class from Brother Marsh. I believe the world would be a MUCH better place. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...