Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to School!?


This is super boring, I'm just kind of venting a little bit so don't worry about reading ;)
First week back to school. Well, I don’t really know how to explain. The first day was awful. I started last Wednesday. I’m not going to lie. I didn’t want to be back and it was super stressful and my classes were really overwhelming.  It’s a little difficult to sit in a class and hear all the things you are going to need to do in the class… all in only 14 weeks… a million papers, assignments, and tests. But luckily, It’s a lot better now. The stress is gone and I’ve finally got everything organized! And I’m really not someone to stress over things, but for some reason it was super over whelming. But now I’m actually kind of excited for this semester not really for my classes (American Heritage really isn’t my cup of tea), but to see how I do now that I actually have some idea of what I’m doing.
But, here comes the boring. The classes that I’m taking…
Psychology- (Which is actually what I’m in right now) I’m not a big fan, it’s fun to learn about it, but my teacher is kind of crazy… He goes off about things that really don’t apply to what we are talking about and he keeps going on…. And on… I just don’t like knowing what people think is all, but, it’s a pre-req I have to take for my program.
Book of Mormon-  WAY FUN! I have a hilarious teacher and I have already learned so much! He is an amazing man and it’s an amazing class!
Stats- So far… I actually like it! Weird I know! But, I actually understand it! And I suck at math!  This is kind of a big deal for me! ;)
American Heritage- So far… not going to lie… not so fun… I really think history is fun, but I don’t like politics at all. And that’s all it really is. But I’m sure it will get better.
Music- Piece of cake. Sort of. I took Music 101 which is like into to music. Super easy class for non-music majors. But I just have to say that I’m grateful that I have taken piano. Because now this is my easy class!  ;)
Intro to Health Professions-  I haven’t actually gone to this yet, but I am really excited.

I just can’t believe how much I learned my first semester here. I love the school more and more every time I see it. It’s amazing! I can’t wait for a great, fun, educational semester! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...