Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Kailey!!! :D














OK I know there is a million pictures. But I have 5 million more! I just couldn't put them all! 1) I take too many pictures and 2) we have too many great times! 
Kailey is one of the best friends I have ever had! She had some of the greatest qualities any one human being could ever posses!
She is HILARIOUS! Anyone that has ever talked to her knows that you can’t go 5min in a conversation with her without laughing so hard you pee your pants!
Going along with that she has the greatest sense of humor. You always see her laughing at everything, which always makes her happy and in a good mood 24/7!
Her laugh is ADORABLE! If you are around her and she’s laughing her guts out you can’t help but laugh along with her. Frequently we get into these crazy times where we just can’t stop laughing and everyone is starting at us.
She has a very pretty voice. I’ve only heard it a couple of times (when we were singing in the car) but it’s so pretty!!!!
She look beautiful in anything! I’m being 100% truthful right now! I’m always jealous because she looks gorgeous even when she’s in sweats and a t-shirt with no make-up! But seriously, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever come in contact with. Inside, and out.
She always knows what to say! Anytime I’m feeling down or sad all I have to do is call her and she will make me laugh or make me feel good about myself. She definitely has a special gift for making people happy and knowing how, and what to say to them.
She has the kindest heart. She never judges people and can always find the good in everyone!
She is sensitive. Some people might say that’s not a good thing. But, I’m talking about it in a VERY good way. She listens to the spirit and always knows exactly what she needs to do. She feels things much deeper than other people, so if she was even mean to a little fly she feels bad ;) (Ok I promise that hasn’t happened, but you get my point).
Along with that she forgives others easily. She’s not the kind of girl to hold a grudge for longer than 10min. ;)
She is such a good friend!!! She will never let you down! You make plans, she’ll be there! You need someone to talk to? She’s your girl! Need someone to cry to? Her shoulder is always open! Need someone to complain to? She will be there to tell you it’s alright, even sometimes when you know it’s not, she’ll just be there to comfort you! 
She is so HONEST! You can ask her any question and you know you will get her a straight truthful answer. I can always trust her with my secrets and know she won’t tell them to anyone. Plus, she just always tells the truth! I know that sounds like a little kid thing, but she really does!
The truth is she is one of the most Christ-like people I have ever met. She cares so much for everyone she comes in contact with. She would drop anything to come and help a friend. She takes care of her family in ways people don’t always see. She doesn’t expect anything for all the kind acts of service she does for her fellowmen. She has a close personal relationship with her Father in Heaven that we should all strive to develop. She knows who she is, and strives every day to be better. I love her so much and never want to lose her as a friend! I can’t wait till we both find our soul mates and have cute babies and have parties all the time! It’s going to be a blast! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...