Monday, January 30, 2012

Ideas for Procratination to the MAX!

The truth is right now I'm supposed to be studying for numerous test. In particular, Music. It's a great class and stuff. Cute boys. BUT, it's really not my favorite subject. I don't mind sitting and listening to the lecture, my teacher is quite hilarious and is really smart. The book is not so good. But not as bad as my Human Development book last semester, now that was a horrifyingly boring book (and I actually LIKE that subject)! But like I said the lectures aren't too bad especially if there is a cute boy that sits next to you ;)
Half of the exam is listening to THIS (don't listen to it!!! I warned you!) great music. Sometimes I go nuts listening to it!!! That's what makes studying and the class so hard. We have to know a lot of things about the music and things to analyze who the composer is, what era he's from, the transitions, and even if it's men or women singing (ya, you'd think it would be obvious, not so much).
All in all, I'm about to die right now. I've been putting this off forever and I NEED to take the test tomorrow. One because I know if I wait one more day I'll have to pay 5$ to take the test. 5$ is very valuable in a poor college students eyes. And two I know I really won't study much more.

Since we are waisting time anyways, here are some things I put above studying (I DO NOT recommend doing this, I'm trying to get out of this nasty habit):
1. Blog Writing (obviously) "I just need to make sure that everything is updated and that I'm not forgetting anything including pictures and stuff... (no, bad idea)
2. Cleaning. Ya I'll deep clean my whole apartment before starting my papers or studying.
3. Laundry. My least favorite thing. (fact- this doesn't happen very often, it just depends on the subject needing to be studied aka- American Heritage, Music, Psychology, Stats. All my classes but BOM and Health Pro.)
4. Scripture Reading (VERY important but sometimes there are other things that need to be done...)
5. SLEEP. Yep. That is also what happened today. I *really needed a nap.
6. Food making. I'll make something really complicated...
7. Organizing.
8. Looking at swimming suits. There is only so many cute swimming suits online...
9. Watching the Office (let's just say I've seen every episode at least twice... there are about 90 of them... don't add up the time...)
11. Texting. Don't we all.
12. Reading blogs. I LOVE doing this though...
13. Staring at the wall.
14. Exercising.
15. Trying on clothes... not really but I'm thinking about it right now.
16. Talking on the phone.
17. Listening to music. Apparently I can't double task.
18. Looking at cars...
19. Facebook. Ya. I get on it when I'm desperate.
20. Making stupid lists of things that help me procrastinate. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...