Friday, April 27, 2012

Day #2- your favorite movie

I have a lot of favorite movies as well! I'm just going to start naming some that are on my mind right now... but really there are too many and I know that I'll forget some...

The Last Song
Dear John
The Help
Forever Strong
Remember the Titans
Listen to your heart
Blind Side
What happens in Vegas
Rudy
Hunger Games
She's the Man
The Notebook
Titanic
National Treasure
Phantom of the Opera
The Little Mermaid
Hercules
Mulan
The Lion King
Tangled
Just Wright
Despicable Me
Soul Surfer

Woah. That was a lot. I'm sure there's more too, that's the sad thing.

I basically love anything that is cute, I'm a romantic junkie... remember?
But I also love sports movies and cartoons ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...