Sunday, November 20, 2011

GREAT people in my life!

I guess I just wanted to say how grateful I am for GREAT people in my life! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that help me so much in my life! I don't know what I would do with out them.
I'm one of those people that really just cannot see things unless other people tell me I guess. I have been told something countless times in the past 2 years and I just don't listen. I haven't really seen the effects of it in my life, but I know if I continue doing this thing that I will some time. 
Don't think it's like this huge immoral thing, it's relatively small and isn't a sin or anything. But it's something that I need to be aware of and get out of now so I don't suffer the consequences. 
So I'm eternally and so humbly grateful for my friends and family who keep telling me and telling me what I need to hear. I'm sorry that I never listen, and I'm so glad that you keep trying and having faith in me! I really am going to listen this time because this small thing is mentioned, not specifically, in my patriarchal blessing to a degree. 
I know that certain people are put into our lives for certain reasons and I'm so grateful for them and their willingness to help me, and their faith in listening to the spirit when I ignore it. 
I love you all and am so grateful for your examples in my life! 
The End :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...