Wednesday, November 9, 2011

EXTREMELY BORING!!!

College is AMAZING! I'm loving it more and more as it goes along! It's way better then High School (it's way harder too, but that's besides the point). On Sunday we had Stake Conference and the whole theme was remember. It was a very lovely conference and all of the talks were very spiritual and make me want to be better. :) But I decided that when I find my future husband we are going to meet in a really really cool way so we can tell everyone about it! One of the guys that spoke at our stake conference got up and spoke and the first thing he said was, "Well, I'm really just don't this so I can get a date..." We laughed, and then he said some more things. I leaned over to Alyssa and asked her if I should go and give him my number, she said yes of course, but obviously that never happened! Wouldn't that have been so funny if I met my future prince that way though!? That would be a fabulous story, but I don't think I'm brave enough. Who knows, maybe some day it will happen :)
On Monday I went to school, did some home work, slept, watched The Office. Same old, same old. Then we went to FHE and learned about Guy Fawkes and roasted marshmallows. The cool thing about this... we didn't just use regular Hersey's bars, we used Reese's and some candy filled with carmel. So yummy! I don't know why I didn't think of this before!!!??? I'm so doing that from now on, although I still love just normal chocolate. Then I went with Emily, Karla, Sarah, and Jack to see their new granddaughter/nephew. He was ADORABLE! He was just born that day and I got to hold him! Plus it was super fun seeing their family! Then I went home and watched The Office where Pam has her baby. :) it was a really good night! Oh, and plus I got invited to eat at my aunt Karla's house for dinner and go to a homecoming :) cool beans. (sorry this is so boring) 
Tuesday I went to school, learned stuff, did some homework, hosted a super fun study group at my apartment. Hung out with Austin, watched The Office, talked to Kenny for 2 hours, Watched The Office, and went to bed. (Writing my day's down do not sound as exciting as they did when they were actually happening, or in my head...sorry)
Wednesday (today) 
School, homework, studying, cleaning, hanging out with Austin and now I'm here. But I need to be studying... 

Maybe I'll post something more exciting next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...