Sunday, November 20, 2011

Roommates ;)

I love them! That's all I have to say! 
I live with my cousin Emily, and our pal Alyssa. 
Emily is on the right, Alyssa the left and Laura is in the back.
She's Alyssa's friend, but ours too and she is AMAZING as well! 
Emily, Well, I've known her my whole life and we have always gotten along and been the greatest friends! It might just be because we have completely opposite personalities. She's very passive (a trait I wish I had) and pretty shy. I love her more than anything and our relationship has really grown has cousins and friends since we have been living together! I don't know what I would do without her! She is amazing and always keeps me on track and gives me someone to talk to and laugh with :) (our favorite thing is Julian Smith, and Psych, and occasionally the office, we laugh very very hard) Plus her family is just amazing and I love them so much too! Plus, I drag her everywhere with me and she never complains but I love spending time with her! Annnnnnnnnd Emily has the cutest smile! Her laugh brightens my day and makes me smile! :) Plus, she always gives me life lessons and wonderful advice that I will never forget! :D
Alyssa I didn't know before. Karla (my aunt and Emily's Mom and the one that owns our condo) works with Alyssa's Mom and she found out through her that Alyssa was looking for a place to stay. Alyssa got back from her mission a little bit before school started. She went to the Independence Missouri mission. She is AMAZING! I loved her from the time that I met her! She's so kind and close to the spirit. She has helped me many time with random things I need to know especially if it pertains to the gospel. I can always ask her if she can tell me a scripture that has to do with whatever and she without fail always has one and it's just what I need! I feel like I can talk to her about anything and she will tell me truthfully without fail and I LOVE that about her. She's also helped me a lot with guy problems and has helped me see the bigger picture and I can't thank her enough for that!  
All in all I love my roommates! I couldn't have asked for anyone better! They lift me up and make me who I am through this changing time in my life :) I just can't believe how Heavenly Father puts people into our lives for different reason to help us along our path. I can now see parts of the reasons that these two great people are in my life at this time. They help me more than they will ever know!
LOVE YOU GUYS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...