Monday, November 21, 2011

Greatfulness :>


I know everyone does this, but I think it’s just good for the soul to reflect on the things you are most grateful for :>

·      Toilet Paper- this had to be the first one because I am so so so grateful. A girl in our class told us that when she was in some place not here she was taking care of kids in an orphanage and they didn’t have enough money for wipes so they had to use their hand. I’m so grateful.
Ok now to get a little more serious but only for a second…
·      The gospel-it’s the only way I will be with my family and Heavenly Father and sometimes the only way I can stay optimistic J
·      My family- I can’t even explain how much I love them and I know I say it all the time, so I’ll just leave it at that.
·      My friends- they are so amazing and I don’t know what I would do without them!
·      My Savior- all he has done for me
·      My Dad- his example and teachings in my life.
·      My Mom- her example as well and for her being my best friend.
·      Ashley, Karly, and Katelyn- for always being there for me and for being my best friends
Ok It would take me all day long to explain why I’m greatful for all that I am, so I’m just going to list them J I know why I am and that’s all that matters ;)
·      Kailey
·      Jackie
·      Sandee
·      Mandee
·      My phone
·      My computer
·      My fingers
·      My bed
·      My soft Westlake blanket
·      My warm boots
·      My coat
·      My hair
·      My health
·      My Socks
·      My camera
·      My sweats
·      My make-up
·      My body
·      My perfume
·      My yummy smelling soap
·      My Pillow
·      Medicine
·      Chocolate
·      AC/Heating
·      Honey Mustard
·      McDonald’s
·      Life insurance
·      The people of the world that like math
·      The President (yes, I really am)
·      Warm soft carpet
·      My straightener (Dumb, but I am)
·      Stretchy pants
·      TV’s
·      Chick Flicks
·      Measuring Tapes
·      Shoes
·      Cars
·      Fans in bathrooms
·      Eggs
·      Weddings
·      Prayer
·      Love
·      Feelings
·      Miracles
·      Babies
·      Opportunities
·      Beautiful Dresses
·      Holidays
·      Sleep
·      Running water
·      Dishwasher
·      Washer
·      Soap
·      Water heaters
·      Tampons (this needs to be at the top)
·      Doctors
·      Traditions
·      Houses
·      Grocery stores
·      Farmers
·      Sunglasses
·      Hats
·      Sunscreen (or I’d be dead by now)
·      Cures for things
·      Smart people
·      People who peruse their hopes and dreams
·      Neighbors
·      Men
·      The priesthood
·      Toenail polish
·      Fingernail clippers
·      An oven
·      Packaged food
·      Hand sanitizer
·      Towels
·      Desks
·      Lotion
·      Frebreze
·      Grass
·      Chap stick
·      Professors
·      Art Work
·      Music
·      LOVE J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...