Thursday, November 17, 2011

Things I've learned in college so far...

I NEED MY MOMMY!
Make college papers as boring and as straight forward as you can (You'll get a better grade)
I'm a terrible cook
Country music is the best kind of music for studying
Roommates make delicious food
Food is expensive (healthy food at that)
I kind of like cleaning... kind of
Some papers are actually fun... yes... fun to write
Dr. Nelson is the best professor I've ever had, and probably will ever have.
If you just go and talk to a professor, they will bring your grade up.
Doing laundry is still my least favorite chore.
It IS possible to make cake with only a fork.
I NEED Kailey.
It sucks when you only have to worry about yourself.
Stairs are awesome
Cooking every meal for yourself is a big pain.
Video games are helping kids prepare for the apocalypse world. ;)
http://www.theonion.com/video/are-violent-video-games-adequately-preparing-child,14314/
How to carve a pumpkin like a pro
Singles wards have a lot of parties
It's really difficult and stressful to plan a ward party.
Praying will ALWAYS get you through!
BYU is a big happy bubble that I never want to get out of!
There are a million and one majors and it's fun to see what people are majoring in
Some girls flirt way annoying...
If you put a grape in the microwave it doesn't spark.
Do not stay up till 4:00am doing a paper.
I suck at writing papers.
I get distracted very easily
I don't exactly know how to wash clothes properly...
A cardboard cut out of Bruce Lee is a good ice breaker
Make smart friends
Make friends with cute man friends
Missions are amazing
Some people talk really loud
I don't like being alone
Candlelight dinners are the best
Family and friends are the most important thing
When you are poor... you cannot buy much...
Some boys are nerds
It's hard to do homework while watching Psych
Study groups are the best
I am actually sort of mature for my age... I think...
Subway makes you smell really bad (I already knew that, it was just confirmed)
Professors are really smart
Making your bed actually has some purpose (it's way more fun to get into at night.
I have "one of those faces" I get asked all the time if I'm "someone" or that I look like "someone" or that I look like that girl off The Help... ya I dunno. But one guy did come up to me today and talked to me like I was his friend and then he realized and said, you aren't Megan... are you? I said hahaha nope. Then he's like.... Hi I'm Nathan, what's your name. Hahahahahahaha it was hilarious!
Books are expensive
Studying actually kind of helps you
Getting enough sleep is important

I know there are more... I'll just have to think for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...