Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Katelyn!



My other palsie.
Me and Katelyn have a lot in common. A lot. She pretty much is my twin. Ash is my look a like but is nothing like me. Katelyn thinks exactly like me. That’s what worries me. ;)
Some stuff that we love to do:
·      Watch spongebob and laugh so hard.
·      Quote spongebob for everything (“Enchalads!”, Spongebob! “Get out of my taco!”, “Are you Squidward? That’s ok, I’ll wait.”)
·      Eat as much chocolate as we can.
·      Talk about nothing into all hours of the night laughing so hard and getting in trouble.
·      Acting like we are way stupid.
·      Just doing random things.
Things we have in common:
·      We love Spongebob
·      Patrick is our favorite.
·      We are addicted to chocolate
·      We can eat more than men.
·      We like the same stupid ipod games and music
·      We know how to annoy the poop out of Karly and Ashley.
·      We know how to get what we want.
·      We suck at math and school in general.
·      We like playing basketball.
·      We rock at Mario Kart and rock band.
·      We love acting like total creeps.

Anyways. Katelyn is really one of my best friends as well. We always have fun together and laugh our guts out most of the time. I can be my insane self around her, without her getting too creeped.
She is the cutest ever and I’m completely jealous of her good looks and social skills. She has a lot of friends but still stays true to who she is and stands up for her values and standards. She knows who she is and loves her Heavenly Father and Earthly Father more than anything. Another thing we have in common is thinking deeply. She feels things deeper than most people and maybe thinks too hard about things kind of like myself. She knows when she feels the spirit, and has a great relationship with her Heavenly Father. She is a true friend and is so sweet because she doesn’t like people to hate her or have anything against her. She is an amazing girl and I know she will grow up to be a great mother and wife for someone really lucky and special. J If I ever let her get married ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...