Thursday, February 2, 2012

I don't have the brains right now to think of a title! :P

Right now I feel like my brain/head is literally going to EXPLODE! I have had the craziest week and it still isn’t over! I’m actually sitting in my psychology class right now (as usual) waiting for it to start. I can’t even think right now…. So forgive me because this might be confusing. First, someone like me does NOT get better on their stats exam than their music exam… weird. I think something in my brain has been switched. Maybe I’ll learn about it in this class right now… ;) To make it worse this is not my favorite class and I have to pee way bad and I’m STARVING! But, I didn’t have time to get something to eat or go to the bathroom because I got out of my stats test too late. I was in there for 2 ½ hours! It usually only takes me 1 hour for a normal test (but I guess math is different)! I was going insane! But I thought that I did really good on it, but I didn’t. Like literally, I thought I got at least an 80% (which is good in my eyes). Nope. I’m not going to say what I got. Plus, because I only thought my test would take at the most about and hour and a half I only planned on that much time, and I missed my favorite class that I wait so long to go to, my Book of Mormon class. To make this day even worse I woke up late so I didn’t get to my Stats lab. The alarm was set, I don’t remember me waking up to it. Even worse, I need more sleep, I have weird aches all over my body, I have a big paper that is hardly done due tomorrow, I have no time today to do it (literally), my hair isn’t done (that sounds stupid, but sometimes it makes me mad hahaha ok I’m never saying that out loud again, it sounded stupid) and AHHHHHH I just really need to pee!!!! I’m going INSANE! I probably would be crying now, but the truth is, I have a photo shoot today so I  don’t want to have puffy eyes (believe it or not, I actually do have SOME control over my emotions). I can’t wait till Saturday! It will be a break, but then it just means it’s closer to next week… which will just bring on a whole new set of challenges, mainly because I have a psychology test. SCHOOL IS HARD!!! 
Ok! I’m done with the negative! WOW! Sorry about that. At least you can all tell from this blog that my life is far from perfect ;) But I had a wonderful day yesterday! There are lots of reasons for that, but I’m not going to say because I have no idea who reads this ;) mainly because it’s read though facebook ;)
BUUUUT on Thursday Laura (my roommate friend) invited me to join their intermural soccer team! Whooohoooo! It was way fun (even though I suck at soccer and don’t remember hardly anything, it’s been since 11th grade since I played) and I got some good exercise! Those are the best combinations ;)
So there you go. There is just 1% of my crazy week. I don’t really want to re-live it or think about what tomorrow will bring, so that’s all you are going to get ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...