Tuesday, April 24, 2012

19 Birthdays and counting!


I had the greatest 19th birthday ever!
I pretty much just woke up and made my own breakfast (waffles with strawberries) and relaxed until my mom got home. Then when my sisters got home we tried to decided what to do forever. So we were going to go ride the Segway’s at Thanksgiving Point but we couldn’t get a hold of my neighbor who works there so we could get discounted tickets. So we decided to go for a drive while we decided what we wanted to do. As we were driving I decided in honor of my birthday we should go around the round-a-bout 19 times. Don’t try this at home, it is illegal, but we went to one that was in the back of Harvest Hills… so it’s ok, right? ;)
My family was basically getting sick while I was doing it, but it was super fun! As we were doing it we had this marvelous plan to do 19 things, with 19 things. If that even makes sense… so we started with the round about as… 

#1 Go around a round-a-bout 19 times!


#2 Go down a slide 19 times!


#3 Swing on the swings 19 times!


#4 Walk across the bridge 19 times!

#5 Pick 19 Dandelions! 

#6 Try on 19 pairs of glasses!

#7 Get 19 things out of a vending machine!

#8 Walk around with 19 balloons on!
#9, 10,11, 12, 13 Get 19 honey mustards, fries, ice waters, ketchups, and chicken nuggets! 

#14 Jump rope 19 times on isle 19!
#15 Get 19 ice cream toppings!
#16 Get 19 different snacks! 
#17 Put on 19 ring pops!
#18 Make a 19 scoop ice cream cone!

#19 Paint 19 of my nails!


 Plus, here's my "cake." It was a super yummy coconut chocolate creme cake :) 

My birthday was AMAZING! I got to relax and spend it with my family! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Plus, my friend Zach gave me a new movie, a bunch of my favorite treats and a really funny poem. Austin even took me out to breakfast the next day, and I got to talk to my 2 best friends on the phone :) Simple, and perfect :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...