Monday, April 23, 2012

First Year of College. Check!


First year...
Well, I’m going to be completely honest with you on this post. Straight forward. All the way.
So looking back, my first semester was alright. I was going to my ward, meeting new people not only in my classes, but in my ward. Everything. I did fun things all the time and did pretty good in my classes.
The second semester was a different story.
I did horrible in my classes. Not only because I didn’t go, but because I didn’t enjoy the subjects, and they were hard things for me. Besides that, I had Miss. Saratoga Springs things all the time, and other things as well.
It was a complete disaster. I wouldn’t wish the emotional, mental, or physical toll my second semester took on me, on anyone! I felt like I was this floating fish. Not knowing which way to go or even which way was up. It was the worst thing ever. I don’t even really want to go back because of it.
But I blame all of it on myself. It was my fault 100%.
But the good thing about this, I learned so much!
In reality, I wish I wouldn’t have learned everything the hard way. But now I know that I need to get into a more social place and get tutors for certain classes, and actually go to class. Even getting a job would help!
The first year was a really good learning experience. Filled with ups and downs. Now I can at least say I survived. Barely. And I know how to prepare for next semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...