Monday, April 30, 2012

Camp Fire Melodies

This weekend was a blast! I've been doing nothing all week, so for me it seemed busy. On Friday I finally got everything organized in my room. Then I hung out with Christina, Ash, and Makelle. We ate scones and laughed with Danny and then we went to see the Vow (again). I thought it was way better the second time! I absolutely loved it (minus the gross butt part)! But for some reason we couldn't stop laughing the whole night!
The laughing did not stop.
On Saturday we had this grand idea to have a BBQ (we always do this, nothing new). So after me and Ash finished helping my mom in the yard we planned for our marvelous BBQ. We made the best potato salad ever and some other treats. Then we put everything on hold to go and see a friend's little sister in Annie Jr. a the Junior High. It was hilarious and so was great in it! We couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Then we stopped at the store for some things and had our yummy BBQ! It was just us, in the middle of the night roasting hot dogs and eating yummy food. We laughed and sang our hearts out. Let's just say, more than one inside joke was made this night. We sang all our favorite songs at the top of our lungs until the second it was curfew for the city. Then we sat telling stories. :)
It was a great memory and we can't wait to do it again! Probably next week! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...