Monday, April 30, 2012

Day #3, 4, & 5

#3- My idea of the perfect date...
This is really hard because I don't think there really is the perfect date... But right now I think a really fun date would be to sit and watch a movie, but mute it and then you can both sit and make up the words! So much fun! I guess it would get old after a while, but still!
I'm just the kind of girl that like things crazy. The crazier the better. If you do something with me that's totally embarrassing, hilarious, insane, and maybe even slightly illegal, I'll love you forever. Hahahaha basically it's the way to my heart in a weird sort of creepy way...
But if we are getting romantic here I would say just a long walk at dusk talking and laughing sitting watching the sunset together. Then maybe laying down in the mountains to look at the stars. But if we are going back to reality (which I absolutely hate to do), and if you aren't my boyfriend, then I would always prefer something totally random and crazy (for examples see The Vow and any other romantic movie). Even if I was being proposed to I would like it to be hilarious and filled with insides jokes. Oh how I need to stop dreaming. ;)

#4 Your favorite photography of your best friend. 
This is beyond impossible. I have many best friends... bear with me...
These aren't even half of them... seriously...

Yep. I can't decide. I need to stop myself before this takes all day.

















Whew. Ok. Pretty much to sum it all up. I love all my friends so much. But I also love my pictures so much. So there ya go. Too hard to choose. 
Obviously from this 30 day thing you can tell that I'm bad at making decisions. 

Day #5 What makes me different from everyone else. 
I believe I am different from everyone else because I am me. That's all. I have no idea what to say to that. 
I'm optimistic (often too much), I'm a dreamer, I am an idealist (apparently from the previous things I've said), I don't like to disappoint people, I don't really hate anyone, I love my Savior and church, I love to help people, I'm easy to have fun with and entertain, I always have something to say, I'm the biggest flake ever, I would rather sit around a camp fire singing at the top of my lungs then go to a movie, I like movies, I like camping, I love my family, I love being creepy, I love scary movies, I don't like being scared in real life, I love fantasies, I dream of being a princess, I love to talk, I love to spend time with my family, I love to blog, I love to take pictures, I love to make people laugh, I love learning new things, I love meeting new people, I don't like being alone, I love to try my hardest, I love to dress up, I like to be in charge, I like to follow, I like being active, I like the smell of rain, I like little bugs, I like talking to my dogs, I love being in love, I love love, I could watch Disney movies all day long... 
Ha ok I think we should stop there... I'm a little boring. But, I'm different because I am me and I love who I am. I wouldn't change one thing about my life :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...